Graduate Committee

Dear Graduate Committee Members,
Having recently finished my masters degree, I,  state your name , wish to apply for Ph. D.  in state the program you wish to apply to. Primarily, I intent to apply in this program since my interest lie in plant and environmental field, and I believe that this program will further hone my skills and develop my expertise in the said area.

The research of Dr. Colin Birch on Ash products from coal combustion to improve agricultural productivity in an environmentally safe manner, an inevitably interesting and relevant post-graduate topic, has specifically captured my attention. If given a chance, I would like to work with a professor who is widely-knowledgeable in the area to assist me in my academic pursuit. I plan to do a research on Plant Transmutation Employed by Ash Utility.

I was introduced to mathematics, as well as natural and physical sciences, at an early age, and it was in high school that I considered a career in this area. The desire to study the natural sciences prompted me to take degree program in college, also state in here any achievements you had. My previous research in masters degree was regeneration and sub culturing the medical plants in vitro and vivo. This interest is the primary reason I enthusiastically wish to apply for Ph. D. at this university.

I am hoping that the laboratory techniques, computer skills , language proficiency, quantitative and statistical expertise I have gained in the past years, with my sincere devotion to my academic career, albeit the complexity of the program I desire, will help me to become a better doctorate student in my desired field. With all due respect, I would gladly welcome an opportunity to become a part of this university, andor to have an interview with the professor, at his convenience, so I could share and elaborate more on my fields of expertise and knowledge. I am looking forward to hearing from you in the near future. Thank you for your consideration and attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment